Thursday, April 14, 2005

Great news: Blockbuster Video has abolished late fees. No more late fees, but a souless automated attendant leaves a 45 minute message on the voice mail suggesting it might be a good idea to bring those movies back. Painful - and something I could do without, but admit I'm taking advantage.

I’m taking on a new role in my office as of Monday. It’s a lateral move into a ‘self-assessment / compliance-to-policy’ position, and I have to say that the timing is pretty good. The dynamic of my daily work will change and it’ll be a good way to expand my knowledge base and contacts, not to mention that it’s a considerable learning opportunity.

Thanks to all Private Label Rangers past and present for a memorable two years – it’s been a gas.

I’m glad I’m still working part time, and can get home early enough to take the beast to the Creek to bathe in the Spring sunshine, get my feet all muddy, and play a little chase the Kong before coming home smelling of April.

Back to work.

No comments: