Friday, December 10, 2004

Dog Day Friday

Luna and I just got back from an awesome two-hour walk through Taylor Creek and the Charles Sauriol Conservation Area that feeds into Seaton Park. It's cool to have such a huge green space in the heart of the city. We live in East York about a 5-minute walk from the creek, which makes us lucky little beavers. (In the parlance of the neighbourhood, we are "Taylor Creekers".)

Toronto is a great town. I hated it my first year I after I moved from Montreal, but I've grown to love it. Canadians from all over the country Toronto Bash - and I used to be one of them, but this place has been great for me and thanks to Theresa, I've established the deepest roots I've ever had.

There are a lot of symptoms associated with AN - (time to start with the abbreviations), and so far I've had only one. I started to notice some vertigo about a year ago, and think it's gotten a bit worse - I was a little dizzy on the walk. It's usually when I stand up suddenly, no big deal. I am so lucky, my symptoms could be so much worse. Insert 'blessing count' here: Some people in my situation wouldn’t be able to walk the dog!

1 comment:

John Lalley said...

You got it Chef E!
So much beauty...