Saturday, December 18, 2004

Solstice Gala

Friday was my company’s “Solstice Gala” celebration. Good times and a fine meal had by all, and an early exit for yours truly. As a result of my proper and gentlemanly behaviour last evening, I’m well rested, and um – clearheaded - as I write this 8AM post, well prepared to take the lovelies (Tess and Luna) out to confer with the local canines at Monarch Park.

Cheryl (Dr. Chen’s highly efficient and very capable secretary) provided me a list of post-op patients to call. I got in touch with a couple of them yesterday to discuss their particulars – tumour size, complications, hospital time, staff, family, and time off work. I also need to have another MRI done, this time with an injection of the contrast material gadolinium. We need to ensure the gnomes aren't arguing about foreign policy, which could complicate surgery.

No comments: