Thursday, March 03, 2005

It’s only fitting that my first post-op show-in-mono was the Beatles.

James took me to see a really good tribute band called Rain last night at Toronto’s venerable Massey Hall. They played four nights here at capacity - that’s almost nine thousand people at fifty bucks a pop, 'ka - ching, ka - ching.' James told me last night that our good friend and Brother from Another Mother RG suffers from Meniere's Disease and is deaf on one side. I had no idea.

I had a great night, happy 40th to my brother James - my only blood relative in North America. Slainte!

How does a hearing aid sound for a mid-life vanity present? Harley? Electronic drums? Why not make it a BICROS hearing aid? They cost from about fourteen to twenty-two hundred dollars not including tax, how does that dent your shimmy?

1 comment:

John Lalley said...

Hi Catherine,

Hope all is going well over there and everyone in your family is able to close the door on some bad news and loss. Peace.

Best Regards,

John