Tuesday, February 15, 2005

First Workout

I had my first workout yesterday: Twenty minutes on the spinning bike in the studio, followed by fifteen minutes on an elliptical trainer. The music sounded good and it was great to see Tess on the machine beside me - good times. I was wearing my heart rate monitor, and noticed my heart rate comes up pretty fast at this point; I’ll have to be careful. I need to watch the pressure on the head, I don't need to spring a (CSF) leak. Joan of Arc left some cookies at the club for me, tasty goodness – yes indeed and thanks! (BTW - I gained a paltry 4 pounds so far - no shake.)

I’ve got to build my strength up gradually – inline skates and bicycles are next. Affirm, affirm.

T-Shirt Ideas:

“If You’re Behind Me, Chances Are I Didn’t Hear You.”
“Could You Repeat That? I Didn’t See Your Lips The First Time.”
“Selective Hearing In Session - (When It Comes To Manual Labour.)”

"How's Your Rearview?"
And with a click of the glass from Bootsauce: “Eh?” on the front, and “Huh?” on the back.

No comments: