Friday, February 18, 2005

Now Playing: 'Shaved Head' - The Rheostatics

We walked a fast 11.9KM today and had a nice skippy afternoon nap.

"Vinyl Cafe Diaries" by Stuart Maclean is finished (heartwarmingly Canadian) and has been replaced by Dave Barry's "Big Trouble"(one fast read), followed by "The World's Most Dangerous Places" (weapons, wars, and the drug trade) by Robert Pelton. Pelton's book provided the perfect gentle descent into alpha waves this afternoon, the trusty Luna by my side.

I helped Terry set up his new computer (it's a real Bentley BTW) yesterday, and reminded him that it might be a good idea to "check his chill" when his mouse wouldn’t budge. When an optical mouse is on a glass table it needs a pad to register - go figure.

I just had a nice long bath and shaved my head, revealing my dandy new scar in the process. I think it makes me look 'tough', and bothers me not in the least. As James would say, "It's about time you got some scars, so far you've gotten off Scot free."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chicks dig scars!

I want to tattoo barbed wire on the edges of my scar post-op....naw that would just be silly.