Friday, February 04, 2005

To The PL Rangers

Hey Everyone,

Glad to see you're reading.
Although I'm doing a reasonable amount of writing and walking, I don't want you guys to get the impression that I'm yet dancing like Michael Flatley - yikes, there's an image!

Unfortunately, I can't come to lunch with you today, as much as I miss your fine selves and the office. I have to avoid any undue opportunistic infections (read: colds) as I'm still in danger of developing a cerebrospinal fluid leak, and a respiratory infection at this point would be a big drag. Although I’m doing well, I just had a really big tumour removed and have to take it slow for a while, although I will be in the car with my wife downstairs later this afternoon to pick a plate of your fine booty – so tasty.

Sorry, the next PL-Potluck will have to do me, and believe me when I say I can well imagine who might be bringing the cutlery today.

Happy Friday!


Trivia Question: The first person who posts the correct answer will win an all expenses paid visit to the Front Street Tim Horton's upon my return. Score to Date: RM - 1

Who led the Metis in the rebellions at Red River in 1870 and in the northwest in 1885?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riel.


Regards++DR

Anonymous said...

I knew it.

JL

Anonymous said...

That's RM-1, DR-1.

JL

John Lalley said...

Great to see you all yesterday - looking forward.

JL