Thursday, February 03, 2005

Kudos To The Team

An email I sent to Sunnybrook and Women's College today:

Hi All,

I just want to take this opportunity to express my sincerest gratitude to you all for my acoustic neuroma excision, and my ongoing contact with the office. Although this was a major event for me it was 'business as usual' for the team, and I'm so pleased to write that the experience has been as efficient as it has since diagnosis Dec 9. I’m doing incredibly well, have had little to no complications, and am now walking about 15 KM Per Day. (Surgery Date: Jan. 12)

Cheryl, Karen, Dr. J Chen, Dr. F. Pirouzmand, Dr. B. Rotenberg, Dr. A. Marshall, Daryl Sparkes R.N., and everyone involved deserve enormous kudos. I realize how lucky I am to have had such a wonderfully talented team do the work, and realize how rare it was to have such great results with such a large tumour. (5.5CM)

Please feel free to add me to your list of patient contacts and pass my number and email to prospective patients. I have a weblog journal that takes a lighter view of my journey with acoustic neuroma that I started just after diagnosis, please pass this on as well. http://www.lalleytumour.blogspot.com/

Enjoy each day and best regards,

John Lalley
19grapes@rogers.com



"Let us be grateful to those who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our soul blossom."
Marcel Proust





No comments: