Sunday, February 27, 2005

The world is rife with blog. Some of the younger generations sure have the technicalities together; it really makes me want to go to geek school. Do they learn from their chums, or are they born with this skill? Is it part of their DNA? If your parents watched Starsky and Hutch or The “A” Team growing up, HTML skills are guaranteed, you're part of the right gene pool baby.

The Taylor Creek ‘Seven-Forty-Fivers’ brought coffee yesterday, with a bit of the recipe on the side. I took my coffee straight up as this is not really my thing, and a nine-thirty nap would surely result in some raised eyebrows and a good asskicking upon my return home. Ataxic gait is common after acoustic neuroma excision, really baby! Speaking of the crew, I wonder where they were this morning?

It’s so beautiful this time of year down there and a great community; I promise to get some tree-hugger photos up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just checking out the Eclipse Website (as I am new to TO and looking to join a gym) and read your note. Just wanted to say my prayers are with you for a fast recovery.