Monday, February 28, 2005

Of course the Oscars put me to sleep last night, but I managed to catch most of the biggies before my head hit the old tempurpedic pillow.

Martin Scorcese has been shut out again, and winning couldn't happen to a more genuine woman than Hillary Swank . Although Regis Philbun called Jamie Foxx Jamie "Farr" on national television today, we know the difference. We also know that Samuel Jackson isn't Morgan Freeman.

Actor: Jamie Foxx
Actress: Hilary Swank
Supporting Actress: Cate Blanchett
Supporting Actor: Morgan Freeman
Picture: Million Dollar Baby
Director: Clint Eastwood
Adapted Screenplay: Sideways
Original Screenplay: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I see Dr. Pirouzmand for my six-week follow up tomorrow and am looking at the possibility of the cros hearing aid for work.

No comments: