Thursday, January 27, 2005

Best News I've Heard All Day.

The best news I heard today was Dr. Chen saying: "So you've gone from an A+ to an A. Big deal. Go watch a movie."

Ahem.

Staples are out and it didn't feel the least bit uncomfortable. We went to a Portuguese place for lunch after the appointment and 'Emmanuel Sandhu' if that wasn't darned tasty. We then took the dog down to the Creek in what was the biggest excursion to date.

Today has been a piece of cake, a slice of pie.
Gotta go, Dr. Phil is coming on and I need to change the channel.

Baci, Baci, Baci.

1 comment:

John Lalley said...

Well Catherine, I didn't want to say, but apparently, the first Dremel bit broke because I'm so hard headed.(*winks*)

I really didn't feel the staples come out because I was too busy listening to Dr. Chen tell me "You've angered the Gods that's why your smile is slightly lopsided".