Thursday, January 20, 2005

Gratitude Is Beside Buddha and the Praying Hands Coffee Cup

Thanks, blessings and praise to the Creator.

Thank you and a big hug to all who have written and called to see how I'm doing. I am so lucky and blessed to know people like you. I want to help you I dunno - all move or something. I really don't like moving - so strike while the iron is hot, and be sure to realize that for tumour boy the light stuff is the right stuff.

A special hello to all Eclipse folks who have been in touch: I love you babies.

As I've written before, why anyone blessed to have family and friends would choose to go through tough times alone is beyond me.

4 comments:

Mark2000 said...

Hey John. I'm so happy to hear you're doing so well so fast. That's one bad-ass stitch you got...Are you gonna keep wearing your hat to classes when you go back?

I'd been hesitant to post here, because I don't know you as well as the others. But your blogs have been great, especially the one about putting things in perspective, "Bay of Bengal Earthquake / Tsunami". It inspired me to start my own blogger.

BTW, as well with your inspiration, I tried Eclipse this week... Marci Figuer's Tuesday lunchtime CardioXPress class. It was just like yours. She said it was nice to see a guy "coordinated" for a change. I guess I can owe that to the practice I got in your classes!

Keep it up, John!

Anonymous said...

You are so canadian

Anonymous said...

Hey John,

Glad to know you are doing fine. Glad to read from you again. Happy that you can talk and do all you had always wanted to do. However ,will be happier when you come back to play soccer with the team...hopefully not Glasgow Rangers.
P/S Ben says there is only one John Lalley but some people are taking your name. We now have Lalley Hamid

John Lalley said...

Thank you H. Chadli.
(Brownie says hello.)