Monday, January 24, 2005

Mondays Are For Sleeping.

OK, OK - stop yelling, but I do love to take naps after lunch on a Monday.
So I'm pretty sure I'm hovering between a III and a II.

Insert blessing count here:
All this is temporary!
I'm not a IV!

II Normal symmetrical function in all areas.

II Slight weakness noticeable only on close inspection. Complete eye closure with minimal effort. Slight asymmetry of smile with maximal effort. Synkinesis barely noticeable, contracture, or spasm absent.

III Obvious weakness, but not disfiguring. May not be able to lift eyebrow. Complete eye closure and strong but asymmetrical mouth movement with maximal effort. Obvious, but not disfiguring synkinesis, mass movement or spasm.

1 comment:

John Lalley said...

Theresa says I'm being as dramatic as my mother when I say that I'm a III. She says I'm a II and thats all there is to it.