Monday, January 31, 2005

PC Updates / OR Reports

I went to a little shop in Scarborough on Sunday called TSI Computers where it was determined my problem was caused by a toasted power supply. I was treated with respect and NOT ripped off. Tell me the chain stores would have been as fast, or as courteous, or as honest, and I might even be inclined to argue but whose kidding whom? I’m a Libra.

If you have any PC problems and you’re in the area, it’s worth the drive to Scarborough to see Inthiran at TSI Computers and Repair!

Web - http://www.tsicomputer.com/
Email - info@tsicomputer.com

Went for a lovely walk with the beauties afterwards, each day gets a little better. I’m going to maybe post my OR Report later today, after I mail in my STD forms.

Happy Monday!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog here John Lalley, searching for information on guide dog training has brought me here. Although PC Updates / OR Reports is not exactly what I am looking for it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your blog looking for information on guide dog training and am glad I stopped by even though this is not a perfect match. Great blog thanks for the read.